Saturday, October 22, 2011

UTB Preview


Q1. Let us know in one phrase how you felt the moment you knew you had been chosen for Morning Musume!

Iikubo Haruna: Too happy for words *tears*!!
Ishida Ayumi: The happiest ever!!
Satou Masaki: Ee!! (Am I good enough?)
Kudou Haruka: Yay!!

Q2. How come you applied for the audition?

Iikubo Haruna: I looked at Morning Musume's homepage and saw that there was written "On going audition!". I turn 17 this year so this would be the last time I could apply so I figured I'd do it. I was a bit hesitant at first, but my mom kept pushing me to do it so I ended up applying.
Ishida Ayumi: In order to make my dream come true I was thinking I should try various things, and at that time I found out that they were holding the audition and I thought that I wanted to try it.
Satou Masaki:My dad told me to apply for the auditions and with that I came to fall in love with Morning Musume, so that made me try even harder.
Kudou Haruka: I love Morning Musume, which is why I became an Egg, and so when I heard they were holding auditions I thought I have to take it!

Q3. Tell us what kind your character is!

Iikubo Haruna: I'm quite serious, but I have my moments of being stupid.
Ishida Ayumi: I'm serious♪*laugh* But! Of course I have many energetic sides!!!
Satou Masaki: Super airhead!!
Kudou Haruka: I'm candid and the one who's the manager of 10th gen *laugh*

Q4. What's your charmpoint?

Iikubo Haruna: I often get told that it is that I have big eyes. But, myself I think it's the mole at the center on my nose, and my round forehead.
Ishida Ayumi: My brown eyes *laugh*
Satou Masaki: My eyelashes.
Kudou Haruka: My smile!

Q5. Within Morning Musume what do you be the leader of?

Iikubo Haruna: I want to use my experience until now and be the leader of fashion!
Ishida Ayumi: I want to be the one you think is leader of dancing but who can also sing!
Satou Masaki: Even though I'm a bit against it, I want to be in charge of being a bit silly!
Kudou Haruka: I want to be in charge of low parts.

Q6. Which Hello! Project member do you look up to, and why?

Iikubo Haruna: I look up to everyone, but Michishige Sayumi. At TV shows and such she's really cute and just speaks her mind about things, I love that. But, I haven't spoken to everyone yet, so I want to become better friends with everyone and know them more.
Ishida Ayumi: Michishige Sayumi. She has a firm character and she's amazing at talking! And, more than anything she's cute. But, depending on the songs you can really see her cool sides too!
Satou Masaki: Takahashi Ai. The reason is... she's great at singing and her dancing is great too!
Kudou Haruka: Tanaka Reina. She's cute and good at both singing and dancing. And her talks are always funny, I look up to her!

Q7. Which of Morning Musume's songs do you like?

Iikubo Haruna: "Kare to issho ni omise ga shitai" The outfits and the song it's all really cute.
Ishida Ayumi: Naichau kamo
Satou Masaki: Maji desuka ska!~
Kudou Haruka: Shabondama

Q8. What do you want to challenge yourself with from now on?

Iikubo Haruna: I want to memorize a lot of Morning Musume's songs and practice singing a lot so that I will get solo parts. And, I want to have handshake events with the fans!
Ishida Ayumi: Of course I want to hold a tour. And, I want to try to get on a drama or variety!
Satou Masaki: I want to hold a national tour and go to Hokkaido.
Kudou Haruka: National tour and movie.

Q9. They say this is the time of wars between idols, who is your rival?

Iikubo Haruna: All idol groups except for Morning Musume!!! Morning Musume is the strongest and the best.
Ishida Ayumi: Of course all idols who are the same age as us, but I don't want to lose to those who are older either.
Satou Masaki: All idols in Japan are my rivals. 
Kudou Haruka: All idols in Japan!!!

Q10. In 10 years, what will have happened with Morning Musume?

Iikubo Haruna: I think that everyone who gets asked "Who is your favorite idol?" will answer "Morning Musume". I think we will have become more famous and popular all over the world by then.
Ishida Ayumi: We will have gotten even more power and we'll be shining!!
Satou Masaki: We'll be the ones with the best smiles. And even when we're just normal we'll be smiling a lot!!
Kudou Haruka: The top of the idol world! And every year we'd be on Kouhaku. And there will be many various units, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment